Why is a TimbaLook garage door better than a real timber garage door?
* A TimbaLook garage door has all of the upsides and none of the downsides of real timber. They are designed to deliver superior performance against Australia’s harsh elements.
* A TimbaLook garage door costs a lot less than a timber garage door, without taking away from the look of your façade.
* They are made from steel, in pre-coated coils that mimic the look of timber, with 8 Timbalook colours and patterns to choose from. (4 Colours available in WA)
* The UniCote Lux finish will keep your garage door looking second to none for much longer than timber, and is backed with a 10 year warranty.
* TimbaLook garage doors are much faster to manufacture than timber and come with a protective corestrip added prior to manufacture.
* They are scratch and impact-resistant, meet all fire, humidity, and salt spray tests, and are a low-maintenance alternative to real timber.
* There is no need to repaint or reseal a TimbaLook door over time, and the sun will not fade the colour as it would with timber.
* There is no risk of termite damage, wood rot, splitting, or warping with a TimbaLook door.
* They are light and easy to install and don’t put a heavy strain or wear and tear on your garage opener or mechanics.
* Steel provides better security for your garage than timber, it is more durable and secure. We use specially formulated 0.6mm thick steel, which is the heaviest gauge steel of it’s kind.